Sunday, October 18, 2009

The sick mans blog.

What is the true cost of being sick. You don't feel well for a few days, and their is the cost of drugs. The good kind of drugs though, perscription and over the counter. Why would I be talking about being sick. On thursday I went to the doctor, and I found out I had the flu. Seventy-two hours later I wonder what is the true cost of being sick. Yes, there is the cost of feeling ill, and the lost time. Time although can be made up, and ill feelings disappear. My main point of this blog is when to come back when you are sick. Come back too soon and you are miserable all day, and you risk spreading your germs to unsuspecting students and teachers. Wait! Stay home sick too long and you will have to take finals. I like other students do not like finals, and I should know I got a d minus on my geometry final. What I am trying to say is when you are sick stay home and worry about finals for later. I applaud the student who is not afraid of the dreaded finals. Please keep your germs at home because I do not think Purell baths have been invented yet. This weeks blog was susposed to be about the new Michael Moore documentary. Unfortunatley I have not yet seen his movie. I will try to see it next week, but Im not making any promises. I do promise to blog about it before the semesters over.

Please check this out.
And for all of you who use hand sanitizer like it is going out of style.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, maybe I will start a trend by commenting on myself. This had nothing to do with my topic. Yes, there is talks about cost in there, but it was probably just to camouflage my rant on whats going on in my life. I have nothing against people who overuse sanitizer, but please stay home if you feel ill. I probably made some grammar errors, but that has never been my strong point. I notice simple spelling errors I did not catch like perscription and thursday. I did feel like I needed to explain my reason for not bloging about Michael Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen Michael Moore's documentary "Sicko?" It's definitely a disturbing look at health insurance and what it means financially to be sick.

    ReplyDelete